Marda Gras

Vendor Registration

  • Buskers (Performance Only)

    Performance Only. 

    You are permitted to rove throughout the festival. You will be asked to move if you interfere with vendor sales, scheduled stage performances or impede the flow of pedestrian traffic.

    Pick up your permit at the information tent located at 21 Street and 33 rd Avenue SW.

    Price $10.00

    Add To Cart

    Payment Terms

    Registration through the website with a credit card is now the only form of payment. We are no longer accepting cheques.

    What Is Provided When I Register?

    When you register as a vendor, you can expect us to provide:

    • 10’ x 10’ space
    • 8’ banquet table
    • 1 Marda Gras coloured satin 90” x 120” tablecloth

    Important Facts for Vendors

    Marda Gras is a rain or shine event and has a NO REFUND POLICY after registration is complete.
    Registration is first come, first served and there is no deadline to register, however it is recommended to register early as to not miss out on the opportunity to participate.

    Vendors must arrive onsite at the time indicated on their set up instructions. The streets are closed to vehicular traffic at 9 am sharp.

    Power and water are NOT provided to vendors. Inverter generators are the only type of generator permitted.

    All vendor tents must have a CAN/ULC-S109 fire retardancy certificate and be weighted with 25 lbs per leg. The weight must be tied to the tent frame. It is an issue of public safety. You will be asked to take down your tent if you do not have proper weight for your tent.

    The Festival Society of Marda Loop does its best to meet vendor requests, however we do not guarantee specific locations.

    All items must be kept within 10' of the curb. Display racks and tables included, You will be asked to move your display if you do not adhere to this policy.

    Please note that you will be required to meet all provincial and municipal regulations.

    If you require a tent and would like to rent one, please contact Shannon at

    If you are selling food, you must comply with Alberta Health Services standards and either complete a temporary food establishment vendor notification form or have an AHS mobile decal Number (CGY-000). A form must be completed if you are sampling items or selling pre-packaged goods such as pop or popcorn. Send this completed form to